Wed, May 04|
Girls "5P Empowerment" Program (Phase 1)
5P Empowerment is the KEY in developing who you are to BE!
Time & Location
May 04, 2022, 5:00 PM – 6:00 PM EDT
About the event
This seven-week program is designed for girls ages 10-17 yrs. to develop life-skills in five key areas:
2. Effective Communication
4. Studiousness / Money Management
- These skills will prepare teenagers for real-life struggles as they enter into a critical period of self-awareness and the workforce.
- Program cohort = 10 to 15 girls.
- Community Service is one of the foundations within all OBY programming, therefore, participants will be required to complete one of two community activities scheduled for this program as a requirement for graduation. (Dates / Times will be communicated at later time). If participant isn't within local area, she must show proof of completed activity in her home town.
- Program is free to all participants. Due to the cost of materials, we ask for 100% commitment in completing the program.
- All materials will be sent to participants homes prior to activity start date.
- Meetings will be held weekly, virtually via Zoom, starting with the kick-off March 16,2022 thru May14,2022 Graduation. (Dates / time may be adjusted to accomodate participants needs)